Utilize the Power of Branded Content to Promote Consumer Engagement and Response
Branded content represents an increasingly popular and effective means of promotion for marketers. Custom content in the form of articles, photo listicles and video productions helps marketers bring their brands to life. Storytelling—using this digital form of advertising—is more organic, authentic and memorable, with compelling copy and visuals that increase viewability and shareability. With branded content/native advertising, marketers control the media and the messaging to offer actionable information about their brands.
Where Storytelling Leads to Success
PSEG Long Island
Newsday Media Group partnered with PSEG Long Island in Fall 2016 to positively engage existing small business customers with the brand and to reinforce the excellent, around-the-clock customer service offered by PSEG Long Island.
Brand360 program featured the following:
- Two (2) Brand360 native articles
- Headline placement drivers on Newsday.com Homepage and Section Fronts
- Display banner driver ads on Newsday.com (Geo/Demo-targeted)*
- Social Media Ad Drivers—Geo-, Demo-, Behavioral-Targeted
Branded Content Ranks High in Positive Consumer Response
- Many native ads are viewed for the same amount of time as editorial content, and native ads are far more likely to be shared—increasing your viralability 1
- Consumers are 25% more likely to look at native advertisements, and 53% more likely to engage with that advertisement in a positive and potentially profitable way 2
- 31% are more likely to buy from a brand after viewing a native ad 2
- 77% of respondents do not interpret native ads as advertising 2
Format Your Content to Best Impact Your Message
Branded Content Options
Supply your copy or opt to have our in-house creative team write and design content for you.
- Formats include:
- Photo listicles
- Video galleries
- Contests and Sweepstakes
- Links to your site or landing page
- Optional branding ad with 100% SOV
Drive Views, Stimulate Engagement
Brand360 Amplification Package
ROS Native Ad Placements
Any successful sponsored content campaign drives from page one and throughout the run of site to your branded content. Newsday Media Group offers engaging native advertising on the home page and throughout the amNY.com and Newsday.com sites.
Branded Ad Units
Newsday Media Group's Brand360 team helps you create a set of results-oriented banner ad units, designed to drive trafﬁc directly to your Brand360 content on Newsday.com.
Brands can leverage display advertising by linking directly to the featured Brand360 custom content. Audience targeting on all banners ensures your message is served to your best prospects.
- Audience tagging (pixels) on banner, providing audience interaction analytics
- Sample Targeting Segments: Homeowners, Parents of High School Students, Net Worth, In-Market Buckets
A robust social media campaign drives users to Brand360 content and encourages sharing.
- Handshake icon tagging of your brand creates further enjoyment for your message
- Social amplification on Facebook and/or other social media networks
- Audience segmentation includes: Geographic, Demographic, Behavioral, Interest and Intent
- Social amplification campaign designed to generate Brand360 article clicks, unless otherwise noted